If you are looking for something cool and useful as Father’s Day gift, take these items into consideration to give to your dads.
- Personalized Items – There are online novelty stores or gift shops that offers personalized items such as towels, pens, shirts, calendar, planner, and mugs. I got mine from TinyPrints.com. They send promo codes thru email. I grabbed the opportunity to get a free personalized mug from them. I thought it would be a great Father’s Day gift for my husband.
- Belts – You have to be very observant on what your dads accessory types. Most men wear belts. A fine leather belt is a good gift, too.
- Laptop bag – Besides gadgets and gear, a durable laptop bag is a nice present. Your dad will take it to work everyday together with his important gadgets.
- Shoes – My husband wears casual clothes to work. So he wears tennis shoes everyday. A nice lightweight tennis shoes are wonderful gift. And if dad does fitness activities, a nice pair of running shoes or walking shoes are great.
- Underwear – I don’t mind buying my dad underwear. In fact, when I send a package to the Philippines, I always include several pairs of high quality underwear that includes under shirts and socks.
- Shavers – Most men shaves and I bet the man in your home does, too. There are lots of best shavers in the market today. Some of them are kind of luxurious. But a durable and long lasting shaver will do.
- Lunch or Dinner Treat – Most of all, a special lunch or dinner is one of the best present we can give to our dads or dads in the family. It doesn’t matter whether it’s at home or in a restaurant. What matters most is the time, effort, and the thought we give to this special occasion for Fathers.