Greetings from Mommy’s Bright Bundles. Good fathers around the world are celebrated today, June 21.
Category Archive:Father’s Day
If you are looking for something cool and useful as Father’s Day gift, take these items into consideration to give to your dads.
- Personalized Items – There are online novelty stores or gift shops that offers personalized items such as towels, pens, shirts, calendar, planner, and mugs. I got mine from TinyPrints.com. They send promo codes thru email. I grabbed the opportunity to get a free personalized mug from them. I thought it would be a great Father’s Day gift for my husband.
- Belts – You have to be very observant on what your dads accessory types. Most men wear belts. A fine leather belt is a good gift, too.
- Laptop bag – Besides gadgets and gear, a durable laptop bag is a nice present. Your dad will take it to work everyday together with his important gadgets.
- Shoes – My husband wears casual clothes to work. So he wears tennis shoes everyday. A nice lightweight tennis shoes are wonderful gift. And if dad does fitness activities, a nice pair of running shoes or walking shoes are great.
- Underwear – I don’t mind buying my dad underwear. In fact, when I send a package to the Philippines, I always include several pairs of high quality underwear that includes under shirts and socks.
- Shavers – Most men shaves and I bet the man in your home does, too. There are lots of best shavers in the market today. Some of them are kind of luxurious. But a durable and long lasting shaver will do.
- Lunch or Dinner Treat – Most of all, a special lunch or dinner is one of the best present we can give to our dads or dads in the family. It doesn’t matter whether it’s at home or in a restaurant. What matters most is the time, effort, and the thought we give to this special occasion for Fathers.
It’s Father’s Day. A day to celebrate all dads in the world. Although, it shouldn’t be only celebrated for a day but everyday, this day is special.
Sometimes we do not remember how important fathers are. There are times in our lives that we only think of our moms and other people. Some of us don’t appreciate what our dads do to provide for us because, maybe, they are stubborn sometimes. Every individual is different. Every father is different. There might be times in your life that your dad became indifferent, still he is your dad. I know there are some them out there who are not responsible fathers, well…why celebrate them? That’s my say.
So thumbs up to all dads who are working hard to provide and keep their families strong. Those kind of fathers who are responsible, respectful, and supportive should be given the best Father’s Day celebration. There are so many Father’s Day gift ideas and they would really appreciate it if we care to give them one.
My darling daughter and I has bought a little present for daddy. It’s a key chain saying #1 Dad on it. And, I am still working on something that our little girl will give to her daddy later on.
Happy Father’s Day to my dear husband, to my Tatay, to my father-in-law, to my brother, and to my brothers-in-law. Enjoy your day!