As a full-time mom and housewife, life is sometimes difficult for me especially when I don’t get all my house chores done. There are times when I get to do something today but will get left behind because something very important comes up. And so, I end up in a back log at times.
But there are moments when I feel very at ease. Thanks to my loving husband for always being there to help me especially in the kitchen. I don’t cook that much at all. My husband does most of the cooking for us. He doesn’t care for Filipino foods that much. Here is more into Tex-Mex foods.
Anyway, whenever I am feeling overwhelmed I just get me a cup of coffee and take a few minutes of relaxation in the living room while watching my favorite cooking show. I don’t need to put a lot of sugar in my coffee because we have SweetLeaf Organic Stevia Sweetener.
I am very delighted to be invited by Moms Meet to try SweetLeaf Organic Stevia Sweetener and get the chance to review it here. All my life I have been using plain sugar in all my sweet treats especially on my coffee or milk. This time, I am trying this sweetener.
And here’s why you should try SweetLeaf Organic Stevia® Sweetener too.
• SweetLeaf Organic Stevia® Sweetener is a Certified Organic, zero-calorie sweetener made from high-quality stevia leaves.
• With a delicious taste that is sweeter than sugar, SweetLeaf Organic Stevia Sweetener is perfect for sweetening hot or cold beverages, cereals, baked goods, desserts, fresh fruit, yogurt, and more.
• SweetLeaf Organic Stevia Sweetener is gluten free, and contains no artificial ingredients, calories, carbohydrates, or glycemic response, making it ideal for people managing their blood sugar or calorie intake.
• One packet of SweetLeaf Organic Stevia Sweetener is as sweet as two teaspoons of sugar.
• SweetLeaf Organic Stevia® comes in 35 ct. ($4.99) or 70 ct. packets ($8.99). Prices may vary based on the retailer.
And for product updates, kindly follow SweetLeaf Organic Stevia Sweetener on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SweetLeafStevia.
On the other hand, I would like to use some of these on baked goods. I am planning to do it in a few days. I will definitely post my creation here on Mommy’s Bright Bundles.
I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms MeetSM program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms MeetSM blogger, I agree to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of this product.