I was surprised to receive an email from someone who is based in Canada saying she is interested in the photo that I posted in my entry about cleaning baby’s gums and teeth to prevent bad breath. She wants to include our photo in the poster that will show the ways how to clean young kids’ teeth and the importance of oral health in young children. She is a Head Project Coordinator of the campaign. I am, of course, proud of this. It is very surprising.
Enjoy Your Day!
Events & Milestones
Mom Talks About…
- Paw Patrol Themed Birthday Cake and Decorations
- Kids Clothes–Out With The Old In With The New
- Studio Ghibli Movies Marathon Over The Weekend
- School Supplies For Fourth Grade
- Family Summer Beach Vacation
- Summer Beach Vacation 2020
- Family Fun Concert By The Lake Series 2020
- Magical Play Time With Fantasy Friends Slime Surprise
- My Happy Song Happy Music For Kids
- We Love The Bookstore!
Tag! You’re It!baby baby development birthday party bonding child's health and fitness child's learning childhood memories children's party child safety Christmas Christmas gifts education entertainment family food and nutrition friendship gift ideas health helpful tips hobbies holidays home indoor outdoor activities kids lifestyle milestone motherhood occasion parenting party needs party occasions play time school shopping special event summer summer vacation Texas toddler stage toys travel and vacation traveling with a toddler vacation wellness woman's interest
Let’s Do Numbers