Does The Amber Teething Necklace Comfort Your Child? ( Momimhar posted on January 25th, 2016 )

Baltic Teething Beads Necklace For Infants

Baltic Amber Teething Necklace For Infants

I wish I learned about this Baltic Amber Teething Necklace five years ago. I just found out about it when one of my friends who had a new baby few months ago bought one of these for her little girl.  It says it soothes an infant’s teething discomfort just by wearing the necklace or wearing it as a bracelet.  The natural succinic acid contained on the amber helps sooth the discomfort of teething.  But how?

I thought the baby has to stick the necklace in the mouth like the other teethers to sooth the swelling gums, but NO.  Silly me.  It doesn’t work like that.  The amber works wonders, I think.  Any how, this is an ideal gift for Christening and souvenir, too.

Remember that using this product should be under adult supervision.  Never let baby sleep with this necklace on.

How about you?  Did you or someone you know have used or are using Baltic Amber Teething Necklace for their teething babies?

*I got this item for free from Amazon.  All opinions are 100% mine.

Be Sociable, Share!

8 responses

1. How interesting! I hadn’t heard of this rather magical power! I don’t have a baby, but will keep this in mind as agift for young moms I know.

2. I don’t think these were around when my daughter was a baby, but it looks like a really good one!

3. andrea says:

i think maybe some grownups could use something like that as well 🙂

4. MELISASource says:

I think a teething necklace is pure genius! This way the baby can always be soothed, and it’s hard to lose it. Plus, it’s cute.
    MELISASource recently posted…Fisher Nut Exactly Snack Bites is Healthy Snacking at It’s BestMy Profile

5. Michelle T says:

I really do think this necklace works. I have a 18 month old girl that I watch during the day. After she got this necklace I noticed a change in her teething. She wasn’t that crabby anymore. I think it really does work.

6. Virginia says:

How interesting! I should get this for my friends baby for her to try. Would be great for her to test it out!

7. Lisa says:

I wish this product was around when my son was a young. Glad to see parents have lots of options these days

8. Jonathan Key says:

I think this would be perfect for our kiddo! She’s just at the right age.
    Jonathan Key recently posted…Improve Another Blog [Day 26 of 31 Days to Build a Better Blog from Problogger]My Profile

Comments are closed.