The most important thing we can give to ourselves is a proper care. This means we should take care of ourselves no matter what. Health is wealth, they say. And I believe it. In this busy life nowadays, some of us forget to relax and have a complete rest. Some of us didn’t even care to look after our fitness and wellness. Even the very simple things like dental care is sometimes neglected. I noticed it in some. I know there are reasons but of course, if we are given the privilege, why not?
I am super excited about receiving these Xlear Care Kit including sinus care and dental care. For only $25 with the SAVE50 Coupon Code, you will get this care kit for you and your family.
I was very delighted how these products worked great during the trial process.
Xlear Nasal Spray
My daughter and I were under the weather the past few days. Common colds got us. With the Xlear nasal spray in handy, nasal congestion went away easily. I always carry nasal spray wherever I go because I never know when I might need it. And I am really satisfied how Xlear nasal spray works on me.
• Xlear is a soothing nasal spray that helps to alleviate congestion due to allergies, cold, flu, and sinusitis. It does this by being much more hyperosmotic than a traditional saline nasal spray and also by incorporating xylitol, a natural product that has been shown to decrease bacterial adherence in the nose.
• When used twice a day, Xlear nasal spray not only hydrates the sinuses and nasal passages but it also helps to wash away airborne contaminants and pollutants that lead to many common upper respiratory problems.
• Unlike many prescription or medicated sprays with unwanted side effects, daily usage of Xlear Nasal Spray is non-addictive and will not damage tissues.
• One 1.5 oz. container of Xlear Nasal Spray retails for $14.99 and will last 2-3 months with daily use.
• The Xlear Nasal Spray Economy Pack contains three .75 oz. squeeze bottles and retails for $18.99.
Spry Toothpaste Non-Fluoride
After brushing my teeth using the Spry toothpaste, my teeth felt fresh and smooth. Although the paste took a little time to come out when I was squeezing the tube, I think this toothpaste is a must-have in your dental care essentials.
• The use of Spry Toothpaste can significantly improve oral health, when combined with proper oral hygiene and regular dental care.
• Spry Toothpaste consists of 1/3 xylitol, which provides 20-25% of the recommended dosage per day.
• Xylitol also increases mineral absorption into the enamel of the teeth, resulting in greater protection with a clean, fresh feeling that really lasts.
• Spry Toothpaste retails for $5.99 each.
Spry Oral Rinse
We have our own preference and this oral care is quite strong for me. But it does work cleaning my mouth everyday. I like the spearmint flavor in it.
• Spry Oral Rinse takes a more natural approach to oral health by using a xylitol-rich, low-alcohol, and pH-neutral formula.
• It also uses a mix of natural flavorings and herbal extracts such as aloe vera, chamomile, and echinacea to help soothe irritated mouth tissues.
• Spry Oral Rinse is available in Cool Mint, Spearmint, Wintergreen, and Cinnamon flavors.
• Spry Oral Rinse retails for $6.99 each.
The chewing gum tastes good. The flavor stays for a while in my mouth. Makes my mouth feel fresh for hours.
• Xlear Spry Gum has a flavor profile that exceeds regular chewing gum with the added benefit of xylitol.
• Spry Gum is available in four natural flavors: Spearmint, Wintergreen, Cinnamon, and Peppermint.
• 12 pieces of Spry Gum retails for $2.29.
I like these little mint candies so far. They are a bit bigger pieces than others but they melt smooth in the mouth. The Lemon Cream variety tastes good, too.
• Xlear Spry Gems are naturally sweetened with 100% xylitol.
• Spry Gems combine the benefits of xylitol with natural flavorings and calcium to create a pHbalanced formula for advanced oral health.
• Spry Gems are available in Berry, Cinnamon, Peppermint, Spearmint, and Lemon Cream varieties.
• 40 count Spry Gems retail for $2.19.
The benefits of xylitol
The addition of xylitol to saline nasal sprays, neti pots, and positive pressure bottles has been shown to make them more effective at helping to prevent ear infections in children, sinus infections in adults, and asthma and allergies in people of all ages. Xylitol helps the body’s natural cleansing process to clear away allergens, asthmatic triggers and other harmful bacteria. Xylitol is also one of the newest, easiest and tastiest ways that people can improve oral health. Research done in widely different conditions confirms that xylitol use may reduce tooth decay.
Don’t forget to follow Xlear on social media (on Twitter – http://twitter.com/xlearinc and on Facebook – http://facebook.com/xylitol.experts) to learn more about their products, and promotions. Also, grab the opportunity to save on the Xlear Care Kit using the promotional code mentioned above.
I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet Program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of this product.