A friend’s son is celebrating his first birthday. My daughter is invited to his birthday party today. It is going to be in their home in Dallas. I asked my husband’s permission beforehand because I know how he hates driving in Dallas. I haven’t drove to the area before and he is kind of hesitating to allow me to drive. But he will (suggesting to take I635 and I20). My friend’s house is quite a distance from where we live. So my husband is going with us to the birthday party. If I am not mistaken, this is my baby girl’s first birthday party (for a child) attended.
Enjoy Your Day!
Events & Milestones
Mom Talks About…
- Summer Kick-off 2021 At The Recreation Center
- Playing Basketball Is Fun
- Family Matching Pajamas For Christmas
- Senior Graduation 2021 and Awards 4th Grade Assembly
- Happy Mother’s Day To All Mothers In The World
- Spring Break Adventure in Downtown Dallas
- Covid-19 Vaccine
- Happy Valentine’s Day 2021
- The Moon One Late Afternoon
- Is a Screen Door Protector Worth It?
Tag! You’re It!baby baby development birthday party bonding child's health and fitness child's learning childhood memories children's party child safety Christmas Christmas gifts education entertainment family food and nutrition friendship gift ideas health helpful tips hobbies holidays home indoor outdoor activities kids lifestyle milestone motherhood occasion parenting party needs party occasions play time school shopping special event summer summer vacation Texas toddler stage toys travel and vacation traveling with a toddler vacation wellness woman's interest
Let’s Do Numbers