It’s my darling daughter’s 4th birthday very soon. And she has nice things in mind to be her birthday presents already. Whenever we go to the store, she wants us to go to the toys department because, she said, she wants to only look at toys. Yea right. 🙂 It has been her habit lately. I need to come up with something to stop impulse buying.
Enjoy Your Day!
Events & Milestones
Mom Talks About…
- Pink Drink
- Multicultural Fair at School
- Happy Birthday and Easter Sunday 2022
- Mommy’s Love Songs Playlist 1
- Lady Braves To The Playoff Games
- Happy Valentine’s Day 2022
- A Very Busy Day For This Wonder Mom
- A Golden Celebration 50th Birthday Bingo Party
- Fall Break Adventure: Crystal Digging in Mt. Ida
- Happy New Year 2022
Tag! You’re It!baby baby development birthday party bonding child's health and fitness child's learning childhood memories children's party child safety Christmas Christmas gifts education entertainment family food and nutrition friendship gift ideas health helpful tips hobbies holidays home indoor outdoor activities kids lifestyle milestone motherhood occasion parenting party needs party occasions play time school shopping special event summer summer vacation Texas toddler stage toys travel and vacation traveling with a toddler vacation wellness woman's interest
Let’s Do Numbers