It’s my darling daughter’s 4th birthday very soon. And she has nice things in mind to be her birthday presents already. Whenever we go to the store, she wants us to go to the toys department because, she said, she wants to only look at toys. Yea right. 🙂 It has been her habit lately. I need to come up with something to stop impulse buying.
Enjoy Your Day!
Events & Milestones
Mom Talks About…
- Summer Kick-off 2021 At The Recreation Center
- Playing Basketball Is Fun
- Family Matching Pajamas For Christmas
- Senior Graduation 2021 and Awards 4th Grade Assembly
- Happy Mother’s Day To All Mothers In The World
- Spring Break Adventure in Downtown Dallas
- Covid-19 Vaccine
- Happy Valentine’s Day 2021
- The Moon One Late Afternoon
- Is a Screen Door Protector Worth It?
Tag! You’re It!baby baby development birthday party bonding child's health and fitness child's learning childhood memories children's party child safety Christmas Christmas gifts education entertainment family food and nutrition friendship gift ideas health helpful tips hobbies holidays home indoor outdoor activities kids lifestyle milestone motherhood occasion parenting party needs party occasions play time school shopping special event summer summer vacation Texas toddler stage toys travel and vacation traveling with a toddler vacation wellness woman's interest
Let’s Do Numbers