Our bright bundle of joy is 3 years old. It’s hard to believe she is growing so fast. We celebrated her birthday at home. The original plan was to have a small party and dinner at my house. But due to the winter storm that brought icy weather, we just had a small dinner together with my cousin’s family. DD had fun with Audrey and Alexis.
Enjoy Your Day!
Events & Milestones
Mom Talks About…
- Pink Drink
- Multicultural Fair at School
- Happy Birthday and Easter Sunday 2022
- Mommy’s Love Songs Playlist 1
- Lady Braves To The Playoff Games
- Happy Valentine’s Day 2022
- A Very Busy Day For This Wonder Mom
- A Golden Celebration 50th Birthday Bingo Party
- Fall Break Adventure: Crystal Digging in Mt. Ida
- Happy New Year 2022
Tag! You’re It!baby baby development birthday party bonding child's health and fitness child's learning childhood memories children's party child safety Christmas Christmas gifts education entertainment family food and nutrition friendship gift ideas health helpful tips hobbies holidays home indoor outdoor activities kids lifestyle milestone motherhood occasion parenting party needs party occasions play time school shopping special event summer summer vacation Texas toddler stage toys travel and vacation traveling with a toddler vacation wellness woman's interest
Let’s Do Numbers