Our bright bundle of joy is 3 years old. It’s hard to believe she is growing so fast. We celebrated her birthday at home. The original plan was to have a small party and dinner at my house. But due to the winter storm that brought icy weather, we just had a small dinner together with my cousin’s family. DD had fun with Audrey and Alexis.
Enjoy Your Day!
Events & Milestones
Mom Talks About…
- CANstruction at NorthPark Center Benefiting The North Dallas Food Bank
- Family and Friends Summer Cabin Experience
- Summer Kick-off 2021 At The Recreation Center
- Playing Basketball Is Fun
- Family Matching Pajamas For Christmas
- Senior Graduation 2021 and Awards 4th Grade Assembly
- Happy Mother’s Day To All Mothers In The World
- Spring Break Adventure in Downtown Dallas
- Covid-19 Vaccine
- Happy Valentine’s Day 2021
Tag! You’re It!baby baby development birthday party bonding child's health and fitness child's learning childhood memories children's party child safety Christmas Christmas gifts education entertainment family food and nutrition friendship gift ideas health helpful tips hobbies holidays home indoor outdoor activities kids lifestyle milestone motherhood occasion parenting party needs party occasions play time school shopping special event summer summer vacation Texas toddler stage toys travel and vacation traveling with a toddler vacation wellness woman's interest
Let’s Do Numbers