Can you feel the Holiday cheer in the air? Are your kids getting excited about Christmas already? Are they giving you a hint about what they want to receive from Santa? My little one is. She even wanted to have Christmas decorations put up already. But daddy said we’ll do that after Thanksgiving.
DD already have something in mind. She wants to have a Princess Castle. As I mentioned previously, she is now fascinated with Disney princesses. Her favorite Disney Princess is Sleeping Beauty. She even wants to have a Princess Aurora’s gown.
See, I am now thinking of holiday gifts for my toddler. Listed below are some gift guides for your young kids, too.
1. Wooden Puzzles – I think these puzzles are good to get your toddlers engage in problem solving.
2. Activity books for Pre-K – These will help them practice writing, tracing, logic, and problem solving in preparation for Pre-K.
3. Clothing – Seasonal clothing are also a good gift items for toddlers. Cold weather clothes like jackets, sweaters, long sleeves shirts, and coats are great to wear in the Fall, Winter and Spring. Sundresses, shorts, and tops are great wear in the Summer.
4. Musical toys – Piano/keyboard, drums set, guitar, and the likes are great gift items for toddlers.
5. Pretend Play toys such as doll house, kitchen set, bowling set, grocery store with shopping cart and cash register, tool kits…etc.
6. Assembly toys like Lego, train, building blocks…etc.
Another gift item that toddlers will have fun with is the riding horse for kids. I bought one for my DD and boy she loves it! She pretends that she’s a cowgirl. So there’s some gift ideas for your little ones this holiday season. You don’t have to spend much but we know what to get for them that they’ll surely enjoy.