Are you wondering why your bundle of joy loves tearing paper into pieces and enjoys hearing its ripping sound? Me too. I guess there is something about the sound of ripping paper. My daughter finds it interesting. Whenever she sees a magazine she turns the pages, jabbers like a grown up child reading, and then tears it to pieces afterwards. And then, she will say “uh oh”. She will give the pieces of paper to me, one by one. What a cutie! Ah, the joy of motherhood. I will not exchange the precious moments with anything. Every moment with my little princess is a wonderful time of bonding.
Enjoy Your Day!
Events & Milestones
Mom Talks About…
- Summer Kick-off 2021 At The Recreation Center
- Playing Basketball Is Fun
- Family Matching Pajamas For Christmas
- Senior Graduation 2021 and Awards 4th Grade Assembly
- Happy Mother’s Day To All Mothers In The World
- Spring Break Adventure in Downtown Dallas
- Covid-19 Vaccine
- Happy Valentine’s Day 2021
- The Moon One Late Afternoon
- Is a Screen Door Protector Worth It?
Tag! You’re It!baby baby development birthday party bonding child's health and fitness child's learning childhood memories children's party child safety Christmas Christmas gifts education entertainment family food and nutrition friendship gift ideas health helpful tips hobbies holidays home indoor outdoor activities kids lifestyle milestone motherhood occasion parenting party needs party occasions play time school shopping special event summer summer vacation Texas toddler stage toys travel and vacation traveling with a toddler vacation wellness woman's interest
Let’s Do Numbers