Oh it was a happy day for AC, K, and Lexi. Because it’s AC’s 5th birthday! My cousin Em wasn’t planning to hold the birthday party at her home. But with the help of our dear friends, AC’s birthday party was a successful. The little girls had a fun.
K was very excited to help AC open her birthday presents. 🙂 A few of her gifts are:
American Girl Doll – Rebecca
Toddler Girl Clothes
Sofia The First Kitchen
Large Giraffe Stuffed Toy
Kids’ birthday parties doesn’t have to be extravagant to make them happy on their special day. A small simple celebration at home can be satisfying and enjoyable even if it’s the last minute planning. Thanks to our dear close friends who came and helped Emz. Here are few tips how to make the small birthday celebration at home memorable and fun.
- Order the cake and cupcakes from your favorite grocery store like Tom Thumb, Kroger, or Walmart. They can make the cake available the next day.
- If the schedule is hectic, invite close friends three days in advance for a potluck birthday party and ask their help if they can bring food. It’s proven on our end.
- A small crowd of guests also makes a difference. Too much crowd can bring stress to the little ones.
- Birthday party games are optional. At AC’s party, we didn’t have any party games. We just let our kids play in the living room while the grown ups were busy chatting and stuff. 🙂
As with the food and drinks, below are a few suggestions what to bring to the potluck party.
- Mixed vegetables stew
- Pork or beef stew
- Cooked rice
- Green salad
- Pansit (rice sticks noodles)
- Assorted fruits
- Roasted chicken
- Soda, juice, and water