It’s my darling daughter’s 4th birthday very soon. And she has nice things in mind to be her birthday presents already. Whenever we go to the store, she wants us to go to the toys department because, she said, she wants to only look at toys. Yea right. 🙂 It has been her habit lately. I need to come up with something to stop impulse buying.
Enjoy Your Day!
Events & Milestones
Mom Talks About…
- Paw Patrol Themed Birthday Cake and Decorations
- Kids Clothes–Out With The Old In With The New
- Studio Ghibli Movies Marathon Over The Weekend
- School Supplies For Fourth Grade
- Family Summer Beach Vacation
- Summer Beach Vacation 2020
- Family Fun Concert By The Lake Series 2020
- Magical Play Time With Fantasy Friends Slime Surprise
- My Happy Song Happy Music For Kids
- We Love The Bookstore!
Tag! You’re It!baby baby development birthday party bonding child's health and fitness child's learning childhood memories children's party child safety Christmas Christmas gifts education entertainment family food and nutrition friendship gift ideas health helpful tips hobbies holidays home indoor outdoor activities kids lifestyle milestone motherhood occasion parenting party needs party occasions play time school shopping special event summer summer vacation Texas toddler stage toys travel and vacation traveling with a toddler vacation wellness woman's interest
Let’s Do Numbers