It’s Mother’s Day and my husband’s parents came over for a visit. We had a great time catching up and enjoyed eating some bbq ribs, corn on cobs, potato salad, green salad, grilled tuna, rice, ice cream, and some iced tea. After dinner we watched a submarine movie. Darling daughter was very happy that her grandparents were here this weekend. She is looking forward to visiting them in a few weeks.
Enjoy Your Day!
Events & Milestones
Mom Talks About…
- Happy New Year 2022
- The Holidays Are Coming Up
- CANstruction at NorthPark Center Benefiting The North Dallas Food Bank
- Family and Friends Summer Cabin Experience
- Summer Kick-off 2021 At The Recreation Center
- Playing Basketball Is Fun
- Family Matching Pajamas For Christmas
- Senior Graduation 2021 and Awards 4th Grade Assembly
- Happy Mother’s Day To All Mothers In The World
- Spring Break Adventure in Downtown Dallas
Tag! You’re It!baby baby development birthday party bonding child's health and fitness child's learning childhood memories children's party child safety Christmas Christmas gifts education entertainment family food and nutrition friendship gift ideas health helpful tips hobbies holidays home indoor outdoor activities kids lifestyle milestone motherhood occasion parenting party needs party occasions play time school shopping special event summer summer vacation Texas toddler stage toys travel and vacation traveling with a toddler vacation wellness woman's interest
Let’s Do Numbers