It’s Mother’s Day and my husband’s parents came over for a visit. We had a great time catching up and enjoyed eating some bbq ribs, corn on cobs, potato salad, green salad, grilled tuna, rice, ice cream, and some iced tea. After dinner we watched a submarine movie. Darling daughter was very happy that her grandparents were here this weekend. She is looking forward to visiting them in a few weeks.
Enjoy Your Day!
Events & Milestones
Mom Talks About…
- Pink Drink
- Multicultural Fair at School
- Happy Birthday and Easter Sunday 2022
- Mommy’s Love Songs Playlist 1
- Lady Braves To The Playoff Games
- Happy Valentine’s Day 2022
- A Very Busy Day For This Wonder Mom
- A Golden Celebration 50th Birthday Bingo Party
- Fall Break Adventure: Crystal Digging in Mt. Ida
- Happy New Year 2022
Tag! You’re It!baby baby development birthday party bonding child's health and fitness child's learning childhood memories children's party child safety Christmas Christmas gifts education entertainment family food and nutrition friendship gift ideas health helpful tips hobbies holidays home indoor outdoor activities kids lifestyle milestone motherhood occasion parenting party needs party occasions play time school shopping special event summer summer vacation Texas toddler stage toys travel and vacation traveling with a toddler vacation wellness woman's interest
Let’s Do Numbers