It’s May already and I haven’t started sorting out the stuff that I would like to sell at the garage sale here in our neighborhood. This month is the best month to do a garage sale, you know. Besides getting mostly fair weather, lots of people go to a garage sale between April and May than June and July because the latter months are very hot because it’s summer. Even me myself doesn’t like driving around hunting for garage sales in the summer.
Here’s some of the items I need to get rid of:
1. Newborn clothes – just some of them because I will give a few selection to a friend’s upcoming baby girl.
2. Infant clothes – a few of then needs to go because I already save some for my new niece back home.
3. Infant toys – aside from giving a few to my new niece, I am going to sell the rest in the garage sale
4. Women’s shoes – I have a few pairs of shoes that I don’t wear anymore.
5. Women’s clothing – There are some clothes that I don’t wear anymore. I already gave some of them to my younger sisters, cousins, niece, and young girls back home.
6. Kitchen electrics – we have a couple or four electrics we need to get rid of
7. Office equipment and office supplies – well, my hubby have old office equipment that needs to go.
What I need right now is plenty of time to gather them all together and segregate. A week maybe? Wish me luck. As I have lots of stuff to do online and offline, hopefully I can still manage to take care of the things that will help me earn extra money. Moms like me who want to earn extra bucks will always find little ways to make money online or offline. My cousin had already started selling stuff and I also want to join the garage sale in her neighborhood.