Are you wondering why your bundle of joy loves tearing paper into pieces and enjoys hearing its ripping sound? Me too. I guess there is something about the sound of ripping paper. My daughter finds it interesting. Whenever she sees a magazine she turns the pages, jabbers like a grown up child reading, and then tears it to pieces afterwards. And then, she will say “uh oh”. She will give the pieces of paper to me, one by one. What a cutie! Ah, the joy of motherhood. I will not exchange the precious moments with anything. Every moment with my little princess is a wonderful time of bonding.
Enjoy Your Day!
Events & Milestones
Mom Talks About…
- Paw Patrol Themed Birthday Cake and Decorations
- Kids Clothes–Out With The Old In With The New
- Studio Ghibli Movies Marathon Over The Weekend
- School Supplies For Fourth Grade
- Family Summer Beach Vacation
- Summer Beach Vacation 2020
- Family Fun Concert By The Lake Series 2020
- Magical Play Time With Fantasy Friends Slime Surprise
- My Happy Song Happy Music For Kids
- We Love The Bookstore!
Tag! You’re It!baby baby development birthday party bonding child's health and fitness child's learning childhood memories children's party child safety Christmas Christmas gifts education entertainment family food and nutrition friendship gift ideas health helpful tips hobbies holidays home indoor outdoor activities kids lifestyle milestone motherhood occasion parenting party needs party occasions play time school shopping special event summer summer vacation Texas toddler stage toys travel and vacation traveling with a toddler vacation wellness woman's interest
Let’s Do Numbers