A friend’s son is celebrating his first birthday. My daughter is invited to his birthday party today. It is going to be in their home in Dallas. I asked my husband’s permission beforehand because I know how he hates driving in Dallas. I haven’t drove to the area before and he is kind of hesitating to allow me to drive. But he will (suggesting to take I635 and I20). My friend’s house is quite a distance from where we live. So my husband is going with us to the birthday party. If I am not mistaken, this is my baby girl’s first birthday party (for a child) attended.
Enjoy Your Day!
Events & Milestones
Mom Talks About…
- Happy Saint Patrick’s Day 2023
- Pink Drink
- Multicultural Fair at School
- Happy Birthday and Easter Sunday 2022
- Mommy’s Love Songs Playlist 1
- Lady Braves To The Playoff Games
- Happy Valentine’s Day 2022
- A Very Busy Day For This Wonder Mom
- A Golden Celebration 50th Birthday Bingo Party
- Fall Break Adventure: Crystal Digging in Mt. Ida
Tag! You’re It!baby baby development birthday party bonding child's health and fitness child's learning childhood memories children's party child safety Christmas Christmas gifts education entertainment family food and nutrition friendship gift ideas health helpful tips hobbies holidays home indoor outdoor activities kids lifestyle milestone motherhood occasion parenting party needs party occasions play time school shopping special event summer summer vacation Texas toddler stage toys travel and vacation traveling with a toddler vacation wellness woman's interest
Let’s Do Numbers