A friend’s son is celebrating his first birthday. My daughter is invited to his birthday party today. It is going to be in their home in Dallas. I asked my husband’s permission beforehand because I know how he hates driving in Dallas. I haven’t drove to the area before and he is kind of hesitating to allow me to drive. But he will (suggesting to take I635 and I20). My friend’s house is quite a distance from where we live. So my husband is going with us to the birthday party. If I am not mistaken, this is my baby girl’s first birthday party (for a child) attended.
Enjoy Your Day!
Events & Milestones
Mom Talks About…
- Paw Patrol Themed Birthday Cake and Decorations
- Kids Clothes–Out With The Old In With The New
- Studio Ghibli Movies Marathon Over The Weekend
- School Supplies For Fourth Grade
- Family Summer Beach Vacation
- Summer Beach Vacation 2020
- Family Fun Concert By The Lake Series 2020
- Magical Play Time With Fantasy Friends Slime Surprise
- My Happy Song Happy Music For Kids
- We Love The Bookstore!
Tag! You’re It!baby baby development birthday party bonding child's health and fitness child's learning childhood memories children's party child safety Christmas Christmas gifts education entertainment family food and nutrition friendship gift ideas health helpful tips hobbies holidays home indoor outdoor activities kids lifestyle milestone motherhood occasion parenting party needs party occasions play time school shopping special event summer summer vacation Texas toddler stage toys travel and vacation traveling with a toddler vacation wellness woman's interest
Let’s Do Numbers