I received updates from my sister that the first week of school was pretty good. My niece and nephew are doing fine with their new year level. Clifford is now in the first grade. He is comprehending with the lessons. Same with Joy. She is in the fifth grade now and getting smarter. My youngest sister is now in the 10th grade. and she will be graduating next year. I know being in the last year in high school is kind of difficult because of many requirements and academic projects. But I know she can do it with confidence. She is a bright student. Ah, nice to hear good news like that. The kids are inspired to study hard.
Enjoy Your Day!
Events & Milestones
Mom Talks About…
- Happy New Year 2022
- The Holidays Are Coming Up
- CANstruction at NorthPark Center Benefiting The North Dallas Food Bank
- Family and Friends Summer Cabin Experience
- Summer Kick-off 2021 At The Recreation Center
- Playing Basketball Is Fun
- Family Matching Pajamas For Christmas
- Senior Graduation 2021 and Awards 4th Grade Assembly
- Happy Mother’s Day To All Mothers In The World
- Spring Break Adventure in Downtown Dallas
Tag! You’re It!baby baby development birthday party bonding child's health and fitness child's learning childhood memories children's party child safety Christmas Christmas gifts education entertainment family food and nutrition friendship gift ideas health helpful tips hobbies holidays home indoor outdoor activities kids lifestyle milestone motherhood occasion parenting party needs party occasions play time school shopping special event summer summer vacation Texas toddler stage toys travel and vacation traveling with a toddler vacation wellness woman's interest
Let’s Do Numbers