Classes will officially start tomorrow, Monday, June 1. Enrollment for my niece and nephew in grade school is done. They have their new school supplies, uniforms, and shoes. My youngest sister, on the other hand, has to buy new shoes because her feet is getting bigger. She is growing fast. But her new school suppliesare complete from pens to handbags.I bet it is going to be exciting in the school tomorrow. Students will be busy looking for their names in the class lists posted in the classrooms. It is always fun searching together with your school mates.
Enjoy Your Day!
Events & Milestones
Mom Talks About…
- Summer Kick-off 2021 At The Recreation Center
- Playing Basketball Is Fun
- Family Matching Pajamas For Christmas
- Senior Graduation 2021 and Awards 4th Grade Assembly
- Happy Mother’s Day To All Mothers In The World
- Spring Break Adventure in Downtown Dallas
- Covid-19 Vaccine
- Happy Valentine’s Day 2021
- The Moon One Late Afternoon
- Is a Screen Door Protector Worth It?
Tag! You’re It!baby baby development birthday party bonding child's health and fitness child's learning childhood memories children's party child safety Christmas Christmas gifts education entertainment family food and nutrition friendship gift ideas health helpful tips hobbies holidays home indoor outdoor activities kids lifestyle milestone motherhood occasion parenting party needs party occasions play time school shopping special event summer summer vacation Texas toddler stage toys travel and vacation traveling with a toddler vacation wellness woman's interest
Let’s Do Numbers