Classes will officially start tomorrow, Monday, June 1. Enrollment for my niece and nephew in grade school is done. They have their new school supplies, uniforms, and shoes. My youngest sister, on the other hand, has to buy new shoes because her feet is getting bigger. She is growing fast. But her new school suppliesare complete from pens to handbags.I bet it is going to be exciting in the school tomorrow. Students will be busy looking for their names in the class lists posted in the classrooms. It is always fun searching together with your school mates.
Enjoy Your Day!
Events & Milestones
Mom Talks About…
- My Aunt’s New Pet Kitten
- Paw Patrol Themed Birthday Cake and Decorations
- Kids Clothes–Out With The Old In With The New
- Studio Ghibli Movies Marathon Over The Weekend
- School Supplies For Fourth Grade
- Family Summer Beach Vacation
- Summer Beach Vacation 2020
- Family Fun Concert By The Lake Series 2020
- Magical Play Time With Fantasy Friends Slime Surprise
- My Happy Song Happy Music For Kids
Tag! You’re It!baby baby development birthday party bonding child's health and fitness child's learning childhood memories children's party child safety Christmas Christmas gifts education entertainment family food and nutrition friendship gift ideas health helpful tips hobbies holidays home indoor outdoor activities kids lifestyle milestone motherhood occasion parenting party needs party occasions play time school shopping special event summer summer vacation Texas toddler stage toys travel and vacation traveling with a toddler vacation wellness woman's interest
Let’s Do Numbers