‘Talked to my mother and sisters few days ago. I gave my mother and younger sister a Mother’s Day greeting. Being a mother is a tough but a rewarding job you know.Anyway, as our conversation continued, my youngest sister mentioned that the enrollment for this coming school year is on May 18th. She is going to be in the 1oth grade this year. ‘Same schedule of enrollment for my niece and nephew (both are in grade school level). And classes will start on June 1st. Boy, days pass by so quick!
Enjoy Your Day!
Events & Milestones
Mom Talks About…
- My Aunt’s New Pet Kitten
- Paw Patrol Themed Birthday Cake and Decorations
- Kids Clothes–Out With The Old In With The New
- Studio Ghibli Movies Marathon Over The Weekend
- School Supplies For Fourth Grade
- Family Summer Beach Vacation
- Summer Beach Vacation 2020
- Family Fun Concert By The Lake Series 2020
- Magical Play Time With Fantasy Friends Slime Surprise
- My Happy Song Happy Music For Kids
Tag! You’re It!baby baby development birthday party bonding child's health and fitness child's learning childhood memories children's party child safety Christmas Christmas gifts education entertainment family food and nutrition friendship gift ideas health helpful tips hobbies holidays home indoor outdoor activities kids lifestyle milestone motherhood occasion parenting party needs party occasions play time school shopping special event summer summer vacation Texas toddler stage toys travel and vacation traveling with a toddler vacation wellness woman's interest
Let’s Do Numbers